From: Thierry Carrez <koon@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP Ram Disk Space
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 11:03:48
1 Tommy B wrote:
2
3 > Ok, I was trying the follow the example at
4 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/base/embedded/gnap-userguide.xml
5 >
6 > I've pulled the 1.5 tarballs from
7 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/base/embedded/gnap.xml
8 >
9 > The 1.5 and 1.2.1 and earlier are listed on the above link, however there
10 > is no reference to 1.3. :(
11
12 Due to the massive rewrite of the scripts I skipped the 1.3 and 1.4
13 names to go directly to 1.5. What should have been the 1.3 version was
14 named "1.5".
15
16 > Therefore, it makes trying to run the example command a little difficult
17 >
18 > ./gnap_overlay -i myfirewall.iso -g gnap-core-1.3.tar -o overlays/myfirewall
19 >
20 > which references the 1.3 tarball which is not on the above links. I
21 > tried adapting
22 > to some stuff in 1.5, but it didn't work.
23
24 If you need help, please post the command used and the error message you
25 get.
26
27 > We should probably start with
28 > making
29 > the 1.3 tarball available, or modifiying the example to use files in or
30 > 1.5 tarball.
31
32 You should probably wait for the ebuild. It will install the GNAP core
33 automatically to a default place and allow to overlay using :
34
35 gnap_overlay -i myfirewall.iso -o overlays/myfirewall
38 K
39 --
40 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list