From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] JTAG (Linux) article
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 18:08:45
1 On Tuesday, September 14, 2010 19:44:20 Peter Stuge wrote:
2 > wireless wrote:
3 > > > There haven't been any more upstream releases, although there is
4 > > > definately upstream activity. I guess a git ebuild would be nice.. :)
5 > >
6 > > http://openocd.berlios.de/web/?m=201002
7 > > this shows version 0.4.0:
8 > >
9 > > OpenOCD v0.4.0 released Monday, February 22nd, 2010
10 > >
11 > > ARM looks to be the most active platform for openocd
12 > >
13 > > portage has version ~0.3.1
14 >
15 > Oh sorry! I forgot that not even 0.4.0 is in portage. :\ But I do
16 > suggest a git version. Upstream development is pretty stable.
17
18 i guess someone should step up to be a maintainer for openocd. i have no
19 personal interest in it as we use urjtag at my job, so that's what i watch
20 over (up and down stream).
21 -mike