From: Jakub Ladman <ladmanj@×××××.cz>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] pc (usb) based logic analyzers
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:46:11
1 http://minila.sourceforge.net/
2
3 Linux software is not complete, but measuring is possible with some
4 limitations.
5 You can contribute some work on it :-)
6
7 Jakub Ladman
8
9 Dne Tuesday 31 of March 2009 09:59:13 Mike Frysinger napsal(a):
10 > what do people use for their logic analyzers needs ? i'm looking for
11 > something that:
12 > - is portable (smaller the better)
13 > - usb based
14 > - runs under Linux (preferably using open source software)
15 > - at least 50mhz
16 > - at least 8 probes
17 > and no, i dont want to build my own :). i'm not a hardware hacker, plus
18 > the thing needs to be durable when i slam it around in my bag while
19 > traveling.
20 >
21 > through work i have an Acute Pocket-LA 1616, but it's Windows only. their
22 > usb stack is custom so it requires custom windows kernel drivers which
23 > means running under wine is a no go. and their software frontend isnt the
24 > greatest piece of work to begin with ...
25 > -mike