From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] pc (usb) based logic analyzers
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 07:59:21
1 what do people use for their logic analyzers needs ? i'm looking for
2 something that:
3 - is portable (smaller the better)
4 - usb based
5 - runs under Linux (preferably using open source software)
6 - at least 50mhz
7 - at least 8 probes
8 and no, i dont want to build my own :). i'm not a hardware hacker, plus the
9 thing needs to be durable when i slam it around in my bag while traveling.
10
11 through work i have an Acute Pocket-LA 1616, but it's Windows only. their usb
12 stack is custom so it requires custom windows kernel drivers which means
13 running under wine is a no go. and their software frontend isnt the greatest
14 piece of work to begin with ...
15 -mike