From: Jakub Ladman <ladmanj@×××××.cz>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] pc (usb) based logic analyzers
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 08:34:23
1 Hi
2 I know a commercial one too.
3
4 http://tools.asix.net/dbg_sigma.htm
5
6 Jakub Ladman
7
8 Dne Tuesday 31 of March 2009 09:59:13 Mike Frysinger napsal(a):
9 > what do people use for their logic analyzers needs ? i'm looking for
10 > something that:
11 > - is portable (smaller the better)
12 > - usb based
13 > - runs under Linux (preferably using open source software)
14 > - at least 50mhz
15 > - at least 8 probes
16 > and no, i dont want to build my own :). i'm not a hardware hacker, plus
17 > the thing needs to be durable when i slam it around in my bag while
18 > traveling.
19 >
20 > through work i have an Acute Pocket-LA 1616, but it's Windows only. their
21 > usb stack is custom so it requires custom windows kernel drivers which
22 > means running under wine is a no go. and their software frontend isnt the
23 > greatest piece of work to begin with ...
24 > -mike