From: yoshi watanabe <yoshi314@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] uclibc + glib 2 - possible?
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 06:56:43
1 2009/7/6 Ed W <lists@××××××××××.com>:
2 > Does anyone have any suggestions to getting glib 2.6 or newer to build
3 > against uclibc 0.9.30.1 (or similar)?
4 >
5 > The docs claim it's masked because glib 2.6 and newer require iconv, which
6 > is increasingly unavailable on newer uclibc builds...
7 >
8 > Actually I don't need locales, I just want to build gpsd to use dbus, and
9 > that appears to require a recent glib ...  Any suggestions?
10 >
11 > Thanks
12 >
13 > Ed W
17 yes, there is a hack on bugs gentoo org , bug #104468 . it seems like
18 not much is happening with this bug, unfortunately :/