From: Daniel Vergien <daniel.vergien@×××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Problems using crossdev
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 06:03:38
1 Hi,
2
3 > #emerge crossdev-wrappers
4 > #emerge-wrapper --init
5 >
6 > If this succeeded,you can now cross-emerge. if you check
7 > /usr/${CTARGET} you will find cross-
8 > compile environment including portage configuration files in
9 > /usr/${CTARGET}/etc.
10
11 thanks for the hint. crossdev-wrappers seems to be part of crossdev. At
12 least I can't find a crossdev-wrappers ebuild, but emerge-wrapper is
13 there. Now I get the following error:
14 # emerge-wrapper --init
15 # i686-pc-linux-uclibc-emerge findutils
16
17 <snip>
18
19 * Wrong EM_TYPE. Expected EM_X86
20 EM_386 ./usr/bin/xargs
21 EM_386 ./usr/bin/find
22 EM_386 ./usr/bin/oldfind
25 I get something like this for every Package I try. I have not changed
26 one of the config files in /usr/$CHOST/etc
27
28 Regards
29
30 Daniel