From: Mirage ha <superlight2008@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Problems using crossdev
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 17:03:53
1 Hi Daniel,
2
3 I did not try the steps in the handbook
4 but i tried the following two steps to get the cross-compile environment:
5
6 #emerge crossdev-wrappers
7 #emerge-wrapper --init
8
9 If this succeeded,you can now cross-emerge. if you check /usr/${CTARGET}
10 you will find cross-
11 compile environment including portage configuration files in
12 /usr/${CTARGET}/etc.
13
14 I hope this helps you.
15
16 Mirage.
17
18 On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 2:32 PM, Daniel Vergien <