From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] uclibc ebuild (also cvs)
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 22:14:05
1 On Monday 06 September 2004 07:20 am, Peter S. Mazinger wrote:
2 > Are we speaking here of the socket patch?
3 >
4 > +#ifndef _LIBC
5 > #include <asm/socket.h>
6 > +#endif
7
8 yes
9
10 > Than you misunderstand me, the patch is needed to build ssp.c itself
11 > part of uClibc (UCLIBC_PROPOLICE enabled) w/o warnings of redefines,
12 > nothing else does have problems, the userland apps are not influenced by
13 > this patch, because none will/should (hopefully) define _LIBC
14
15 i forget exactly what bombed but lemme see if i can dig up the package which
16 had the problem ...
17
18 all i do remember is that using that patch caused things to fail and taking it
19 out caused things to work :)
20 -mike
23 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list