From: andreas.sumper@×××××××××.at
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Antwort: Re: [gentoo-embedded] ftdi ft232r programming howto
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 18:01:02
1 Hi!
2
3 Harald Schioeberg <schioebe@××××××××××.de> schrieb am 07/04/2006 06:43:42
4 PM:
5
7 > Hash: SHA1
10 > > I see the ttyUSB0 - device and I tried to work with it, just like
11 ttySx.
12 > > the strange thing is, that after a very short period, the application
13 > > running on the embedded board seems to not get any more data from the
14 > > device.
15 >
16 > Totally unrelated to your device, this sounds very much like a serial
17 > handshake problem, try setting all serial ports to no handshake at all,
18 > if you haven't done yet.
19
20 How do I do that? I am not new to linux, but I did not need this before?
21 BTW it works with the other serial devices like /dev/ttyS0, ... Only
22 /dev/ttyUSBx make troubles.
23 In windows, they reconfigure the virtual com ports. But I just have no
24 clue, how I can do such a thing in linux...
25
26 thanks for the hint!
27
28 Ciao,