From: Bobby Ramsook <bobby.83x2@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Gentoo port to Arm's A9?
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 13:33:08
1 The A9 is a multi core Arm processor.
2
3 Your question is whether linux would support the multicore abilities of the
4 A9 correct?
5 As far as I can tell the A9 is still an ARM processor regardless of the
6 multicore.
7 Please correct me if I am wrong on that.
8
9 Unfortunately, I have not had the opportunity to build linux on an Arm
10 Board.
11