From: solar <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] OSWALD
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 02:05:50
1 On Mon, 2010-08-02 at 11:03 -0400, wireless wrote:
2 > Hello,
5 > There is a very cool plug for gentoo embedded in the August
6 > 2010 issue of the Linux Journal, from the good folks at
7 > Oregon State University:
8 >
9 > "Moving to a bigger development community, such as Gentoo,
10 > will minimize risks in the future."
11 >
12 > Congratulations to whoever is working this behind the
13 > scenes......
16 > Now, were do we, the rank and file hackers, purchase a
17 > OSWALD embedded dev kit from? In the article they seem
18 > to indicate that larger production runs are in the offerings
19 > to come?
20 >
21 > curiously,
22 > James
25 James,
26 When I google for "OSWALD development kit", and click the first link I
27 get the following.
28 https://admtn.ucsadm.oregonstate.edu/ustores/web/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=369
29
30 The non devkit looks about $100 cheaper.