From: Joakim Tjernlund <joakim.tjernlund@×××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] Re: crossdev ARCH variable
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 07:31:13
1 yes, it was discussed but no resolution yet. Mike is tempted to remove the embedded profile
2 so no action yet.
3
4 PS. Sorry for my crappy email client, I am traveling so got use what is available
7 -----Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o> wrote: -----
8
10 To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
11 From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
12 Date: 04/08/2014 4:53
13 Subject: [gentoo-embedded] Re: crossdev ARCH variable