From: Ed W <lists@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Correct uclibc profile to use?
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 19:26:16
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Thursday 08 May 2008, Joe Lacombe wrote:
3 >
4 >> <FONT face="Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif"
5 >> size=2>
8 > i left my HTML eyeballs at home. please fix your e-mail client.
11 You appear to be using KMail which supports html mail just fine...
12
13 (For reference I run an ISP serving customers over a 2,400 baud
14 satellite link which costs significant $$ per min - if anyone should
15 care about compact email I would be up there - however, I do think this
16 reluctance to accept HTML email is pretty old fashioned these days....
17 OK, Next up, banning websites which don't work perfectly in links...)
18
19 Anyway, better don the flameproof suit now...
20
21 :-)
22
23 Ed W