From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Gnap and google SOC
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 18:17:50
1 On Wed, 2009-03-25 at 14:02 -0400, wireless wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > Is GNAP and the Google summer of Code going to
5 > complete the work on making GNAP current?
6 >
7 > Any discussion of the GNAP plans are most welcome.
8 > I have a bunch of old 486-P1 that I like to
9 > put GNAP on for kids and teenagers to use
10 > as the basis of projects and experimentation.
11 > Lots of this old hardware is everywhere
12 > and embedded gentoo on it, makes a lot
13 > of sense for teenagers to tinker around with....
16 I think it's safe to say that GNAP is not maintained by anybody on this
17 list. gentoo-gnap has a mailing list however. But I'm pretty sure it's
18 just dead at this point.