From: Erik Petersen <erikj@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] Introduction
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 18:11:18
I'm a Linux oldy ('94 Slackware) but gentoo newbie. I just completed my
first install of gentoo, and without a hiccup last night.

My employer has built a coin-op game using mainstream distro and decided to
launch with a hard drive. I would like to go to the game, unplug hard drive,
slap in a 256MB USB flash drive, power up and see the look on their faces.

The game primarily uses the SDL library in runlevel 3 and static binaries
are in the 200k range but there are a couple animations in the 10-20MB
range.

I would like to catch up with the list but could not find list archives. Is
there a mail archive for the getnoo-embedded list? I may be able to assist
with the uClibc integration or other grunt work.

Cheers!
Erik