From: nick thompson <nicholas.thompson1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] nslu2 non turbo slug emerge gcc freezes / locks up
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 03:46:01
1 Ned Ludd wrote:
2 > You should of started a new thread for this vs hijacking a sub thread of
3 > somebody else's.
4 >
5 Ned,
6 I apologize, I am confused, I though I started a new thread? That is
7 how it is in my email... I apologize, I did not mean to cause any
8 trouble at all. Can you explain to me what you mean (Sorry, just
9 confused... I do believe I edited a message but i deleted everything
10 except the gentoo-embedded address. Does that screw things up somehow?
11 Anyway, I do apologize, I did not mean to cause trouble.
12