From: Sven Vermeulen <sven.vermeulen@××××××.be>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Any help needed ?
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 05:29:07
1 On Sep 3, 2013 10:32 PM, "Zenon D'Elée" <pid3.14159265@×××××.fr> wrote:
2 >
3 > Thanks for the answer, and yes obviously this is the first place I will
4 go.
5 > My question was not enough precise, the following is maybe a bit more
6 precise:
7 > Is there any future improvements of the hardened project (other than bugs
8 squashing) that needs help ? like for example new soft to
9 > incorporate in hardened project ?
10
11 There are many hardening aspects still untouched, but might not be easy to
12 implement out of the blue. I'm thinking about mandatory access controls
13 like SMACK or TOMOYO. Or dm-verity for block-level integrity.
14
15 Wkr,
16 Sven