From: "Zenon D'Elée" <pid3.14159265@×××××.fr>
To: "gentoo-hardened@l.g.o" <gentoo-hardened@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Any help needed ?
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 12:04:03
1 Hi Sven, SMACK seems very interesting and far more complicated than SELinux, what kind of implementation are you thinking about regarding SMACK ?
2 Anthony.
8 De : Sven Vermeulen <sven.vermeulen@××××××.be>
9 À : gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
10 Envoyé le : Mercredi 4 septembre 2013 7h29
11 Objet : Re: [gentoo-hardened] Any help needed ?