From: Alex Efros <powerman@××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] docker updates
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 01:21:04
1 Hi!
2
3 On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 11:35:34AM +0100, F. Alonso wrote:
4 > I agree with containers do not improve security.
5
6 I agree too, but my original question was about how to avoid LOWERING
7 security if we move ours apps/services into containers.
8
9 I didn't expect containers to really increase security (but some extra
10 isolation and resource management doesn't harm, and extra cost of running
11 docker daemon looks like acceptable trade-off for LXC ease to use).
14 WBR, Alex.