From: Michal Purzynski <albeiro@×××××××××××××.pl>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] rsbac subproject
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 23:23:15
1 On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:12:39 -0500
2 Joshua Brindle <method@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > The point of documentation being available elsewhere isn't relavent, by
5 > supporting something in hardened we also commit to providing
6 > documentation to our users on our webpages in the gentoo format that
7 > they are use to.
8 >
9 > Without documentation available on gentoo's pages there is no sense in
10 > 'officially' supporting it since anyone can write up some quick ebuilds
11 > (or get them from bugs.g.o or forums.g.o). Official support of something
12 > means more than anything that it's documented by us specifically for
13 > Gentoo's implementation.
14 >
15 > Joshua Brindle
18 As i have said - there will official Gentoo quickstart guide about RSBAC in gentoo format,etc. In next week.
19
20 these ebuilds are not so quick to do ;)
21
22 Albeiro