From: Joshua Brindle <method@g.o>
To: Michal Purzynski <albeiro@×××××××××××××.pl>
Cc: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] rsbac subproject
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 23:12:46
1 The point of documentation being available elsewhere isn't relavent, by
2 supporting something in hardened we also commit to providing
3 documentation to our users on our webpages in the gentoo format that
4 they are use to.
5
6 Without documentation available on gentoo's pages there is no sense in
7 'officially' supporting it since anyone can write up some quick ebuilds
8 (or get them from bugs.g.o or forums.g.o). Official support of something
9 means more than anything that it's documented by us specifically for
10 Gentoo's implementation.
11
12 Joshua Brindle
13