From: Stephen Fromm <stephenf@××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Status new selinux reference policy
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 20:44:37
1 On Thu, 2006-04-13 at 22:56 +0300, Petre Rodan wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 09:34:25PM +0200, Mivz wrote:
5 > > Hello,
6 > >
7 > > I was curious if the new SELinux reference policy is ready for Gentoo?
8 >
9 > no, it's not yet ready. not every policy present in the old sample
10 > policy has been translated yet into modules of the new system. plus
11 > the selinux toolchain is still a moving target and will need time to
12 > mature.
13
14 How far along is the work to migrate to the reference policy? I recall
15 a message to this list in December that the migration work had begun and
16 suggested more information would follow. I poked at bugzilla and didn't
17 find a bugid tracking the status of the reference policy for gentoo.
18
19 .sf
22 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list