From: Ed W <lists@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] ping solar
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 22:42:32
1 RB wrote:
2 > I have to clarify a few points:
3 >
4 > On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 8:59 AM, 7v5w7go9ub0o <7v5w7go9ub0o@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >
6 >> Had a conversation with aoz in the hardened IRC room yesterday,
7 >> discussing how non-tech types such as I might help the hardened effort;
8 >>
9 >> 1. He suggested that Bugzilla took a lot of time. How could some of that
10 >> time be outsource to a non-techie?
11 >>
12 > In particular, replicating user setups in a clean, scientific manner
13 > is what is the most time-consuming.
16 How about gentoo-wiki.com ...?
17
18 There is a creative tension between "low quality" docs updated
19 frequently and plentiful, and the smaller quantity of high quality docs
20 which lag behind the curve.
21
22 Personally I prefer the wiki style approach, but the quality does
23 improve a lot of if you have a full time "gardener" on the wiki to help
24 keep the quality up to snuff.
25
26 I don't have a lot of time, but happy to try and help document the setup
27 I am using?
28
29 Ed W