From: Karl-Johan Karlsson <creideiki+gentoo-hardened@××××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] XATTR_PAX, paxmark.sh, elog, icedtea, and maybe more
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 17:43:48
1 On Sun 21 Dec 2014 10.39.54 Anthony G. Basile wrote:
2 > Can you please test paxmark.sh from commit 84ca1170 and let me know.
3
4 Right now I'm away for Christmas vacation, but I'll take a look at it in
5 January when I'm back.
6
7 > Thanks for the report but if its not too much of a bother, can you open
8 > a bug at bugs.gentoo.org next time because it makes it so much easier to
9 > properly track bugs that way. You can always discuss bugs on the list
10 > (or anywhere you can catch me like IRC) but having the report in
11 > bugs.g.o leave behind a historical memory of what we did.
12
13 Right, sorry. I'm too used to certain other projects, where bug reports like
14 what I started this thread with would have been immediately rejected for
15 vagueness.
16
17 It's annoying when every project has its own rules and customs for
18 collaboration and tool use. Why can't everyone standardise? On my preferred
19 options, naturally :)
22 Karl-Johan Karlsson