From: Mivz <mivz@×××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Status new selinux reference policy
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 18:35:23
1 Hello,
2
3 I was curious if the new SELinux reference policy is ready for Gentoo?
4 I have been working for my graduation project on a SELinux system that
5 uses kerberos and ldap for user management.
6 Bug #129795 shows some of the problems I have discovered with the
7 current policy.
8 Now I would like to run the new policy so I won't have to rewrite
9 everything, but I am afraid it will screw up my system.
10
11 Could someone inform me on the current compatibility with Gentoo and
12 what I could expect if I start using it?
13 Also I would like to know if there is a estimated time on when it will
14 be integrated in to Gentoo.
15
16 Mivz
17 --