From: Michael Reilly <michaelr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Call for policy and devs (was: qmail on selinux)
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 21:19:39
1 Hi,
2
3 I might have some policies for you. I fixed the NSA policies to work on a
4 slackware distro I had lying around. Having finished that I am moving them
5 to my gentoo system.
6
7 Do you have any guidelines for things like supported roles (I have user_r,
8 staff_r, sysadm_r and am integrating portage from the gentoo policy)?
9
10 I also notice that gentoo sets up the user's slightly differently than NSA -
11 gentoo has the username in the context for staff_r, for example. Any other
12 things I should know about?
13
14 I may also be interested in being a policy dev. Any special requirements?
15
16 Thanks,
17
18 michael