From: Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Status new selinux reference policy
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 00:09:12
1 On Thu, 2006-04-13 at 22:56 +0300, Petre Rodan wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 09:34:25PM +0200, Mivz wrote:
5 > > Hello,
6 > >
7 > > I was curious if the new SELinux reference policy is ready for Gentoo?
8 >
9 > no, it's not yet ready. not every policy present in the old sample
10 > policy has been translated yet into modules of the new system. plus
11 > the selinux toolchain is still a moving target and will need time to
12 > mature.
13
14 Well we need to get the stuff that is in portage but wasn't included in
15 the upstream example policy ported over to refpolicy ASAP. I had
16 planned on a test release of refpolicy for Gentoo right now, but there
17 is a hold up due to some toolchain bugs that are in checkpolicy/libsepol
18 1.30.
21 Chris PeBenito
22 <pebenito@g.o>
23 Developer,
24 Hardened Gentoo Linux
25 Embedded Gentoo Linux
26
27 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE6AF9243
28 Key fingerprint = B0E6 877A 883F A57A 8E6A CB00 BC8E E42D E6AF 9243