From: Chris Richards <gizmo@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux policy for nginx, or include in apache?
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 22:02:42
1 On Sun, 2011-06-19 at 17:19 +0200, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 10:15:14PM -0500, Chris Richards wrote:
3 > > I'm torn on this, but basically I think we ought to track upstream here.
4 >
5 > Which is... ? ;-)
6
7 Well, it looked to me like Christopher pretty much squashed the patch,
8 for reasons already discussed there. For reasons that I've already
9 mentioned, my opinion is that we should steer clear of it, at least for
10 now. Of course, that's just my opinion. ;)