From: Jason Huebel <jhuebel@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] RE: Request for package lists
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 17:25:03
Ah, and since VMWare hasn't been fetch-inhibited for a good long time, can we add it too? -- Jason Huebel Gentoo Board Of Trustees Member Gentoo Developer Relations/Recruiter GPG Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x9BA9E230 "Do not weep; do not wax indignant. Understand." Baruch Spinoza (1632 - 1677)