From: Vlastimil Babka <caster@g.o>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] generation-2 java eclass
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 22:43:07
1 Vlastimil Babka wrote:
2 > >> Must be a typo. As a result, java env is probably not set properly
3 > >> inside ebuild's pkg_setup() (for ebuilds that define it). But since
4 > >> there are correct hooks for other phases (especially src_compile)
5 > >> it didn't cause any harm so far.
6 > >
7 > > Should I open a bug for it, or you can fix it?
8 >
9 > I can fix it but I just found out that portage seems to ignore
10 > pre_pkg_setup() hook anyway. Will need to talk to portage people if
11 > that's feature or bug.
12
13 Sorry, was wrong on this one. Hook works correctly. I've now fixed the
14 typo in eclass.
17 Vlastimil Babka (Caster)
18 Gentoo/Java
19 --