From: Ivan Yosifov <ivan@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Cc: Joshua Nichols <nichoj@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] overlays moving to overlays.gentoo.org
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 21:30:56
1 Am Dienstag, 18. Juli 2006 00:02 schrieb Joshua Nichols:
2 > Joshua Nichols wrote:
3 > > Hey folks,
4 > >
5 > > I'm pleased to announce that we will be moving our overlays to
6 > > overlays.gentoo.org. They are being tar'd up and moved as I type this.
7 > >
8 > > If you are a committer, please refrain from committing until further
9 > > notice.
10 > >
11 > > More details will follow when the transfer is complete.
12 > >
13 > > - Josh
14 >
15 > The overlays have successfully been moved over to overlays.gentoo.org!
16 >
17 > The new svn repo is at:
18 > http://overlays.gentoo.org/svn/proj/java/
19 >
20 > The new trac is at:
21 > http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/java/
22 >
23 > Some of the overlays have been renamed / dropped, as detailed below:
24 >
25 > Renamed overlays:
26 > gentoo-java-experimental -> java-experimental-overlay
27 > migration-packages -> migrated-java-experimental-overlay
28 >
29 > Overlays that haven't changed:
30 > axxo-overlay
31 > chewi-overlay
32 > gcj-overlay
33 >
34 > Out of commission overlays:
35 > free-java-overlay
36 > maven-overlay
39 > Also, all the projects, ie java-config-ng, java-config-wrapper, have
40 > moved into the 'projects' subdir in the repo.
41 >
42 > Layman and the documentation will be updated as soon as is reasonably
43 > possible.
44 >
45 > Regards,
46 > Josh
47
48 Shouldn't the axxo-overlay go away too given that it is unmaintained[1] and
49 that the java migration is complete now ?
50
51 [1] http://overlays.gentoo.org/svn/proj/java/axxo-overlay/README/UNMAINTAINED
54 Cheers,
55 Ivan Yosifov.