From: Joshua Nichols <nichoj@g.o>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] overlays moving to overlays.gentoo.org
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 21:03:48
1 Joshua Nichols wrote:
2 > Hey folks,
3 >
4 > I'm pleased to announce that we will be moving our overlays to
5 > overlays.gentoo.org. They are being tar'd up and moved as I type this.
6 >
7 > If you are a committer, please refrain from committing until further notice.
8 >
9 > More details will follow when the transfer is complete.
10 >
11 > - Josh
12 >
13 The overlays have successfully been moved over to overlays.gentoo.org!
14
15 The new svn repo is at:
16 http://overlays.gentoo.org/svn/proj/java/
17
18 The new trac is at:
19 http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/java/
20
21 Some of the overlays have been renamed / dropped, as detailed below:
22
23 Renamed overlays:
24 gentoo-java-experimental -> java-experimental-overlay
25 migration-packages -> migrated-java-experimental-overlay
26
27 Overlays that haven't changed:
28 axxo-overlay
29 chewi-overlay
30 gcj-overlay
31
32 Out of commission overlays:
33 free-java-overlay
34 maven-overlay
37 Also, all the projects, ie java-config-ng, java-config-wrapper, have
38 moved into the 'projects' subdir in the repo.
39
40 Layman and the documentation will be updated as soon as is reasonably
41 possible.
42
43 Regards,
44