From: "Miroslav Šulc" <miroslav.sulc@××××××××.cz>
Cc: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Gentoo/Java staffing needs
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:24:12
1 Joshua Nichols napsal(a):
2 > Miroslav Šulc wrote:
3 >
4 >> ...
5 >> I'm interested in this too. I've updated some ebuilds and was told to
6 >> send them to the person who has changed it last (it was Joshua who
7 >> changed them) so I did but nothing happened :-)
10 > It's been pretty hectic for me lately, so they kind of got buried. I'll
11 > try to find some time to look at them over the weekend.
12 >
13 > On a side note, it's probably better to send things like that to this
14 > list. More eyes / exposure and all that.
15 >
16 I thought that you are busy but I'm not sure whether I should submit
17 bugs on experimental java to bugzilla. Maybe I do not understand the
18 "experimental" word correctly. Does it mean a "lab" or "just before
19 moving to sync"?
20
21 I can place those ebuilds I sent you to bugzilla if you want me to,
22 that's not a problem. Anyway I would appreciate feedback on the ebuilds
23 because these are my first java ebuilds and I sure missed something.
24
25 Thank you.
26
27 Miroslav