From: Joshua Nichols <nichoj@g.o>
To: "Miroslav Šulc" <miroslav.sulc@××××××××.cz>
Cc: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Gentoo/Java staffing needs
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:14:35
1 Miroslav Šulc wrote:
2 > Do you mean this?
3 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/java/bugs.xml
4 >
5 >> * When I have, say, fixed an ebuild, what should I do with it?
6 >>
7 > I'm interested in this too. I've updated some ebuilds and was told to
8 > send them to the person who has changed it last (it was Joshua who
9 > changed them) so I did but nothing happened :-)
10 >
11 It's been pretty hectic for me lately, so they kind of got buried. I'll
12 try to find some time to look at them over the weekend.
13
14 On a side note, it's probably better to send things like that to this
15 list. More eyes / exposure and all that.
18 Joshua Nichols
19 Gentoo/Java - Project Lead
22 gentoo-java@g.o mailing list