From: "Miroslav Šulc" <miroslav.sulc@××××××××.cz>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Falling to the lowest jdk available
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:28:10
1 Caster napsal(a):
2 > Caster wrote:
3 >
4 >> and for aspectwerkz, maybe the fixer script should check if the "broken"
5 >> jar belongs to package that actually is supposed to be (requires) 1.5...
9 > Tried to alter the fixer script to do that, by checking the package.env
10 > for GENERATION="2" and TARGET="1.5" or "1.6" and skip such packages as
11 > they are valid to have 1.5+ bytecode. Patch attached.
12 >
13 I've tried the patch and aspectwerkz dissapeared from the output :-)
14 Subversion is still there because I didn't apply the subversion patch
15 you created but am waiting till it appears in sync.
16
17 BTW, maybe a stupid question, but why the jaxme and aspectwerkz appeared
18 in the emerge command several times?
19 > Caster
20 >
21 Miroslav