From: Caster <cast3r@××××××.cz>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Falling to the lowest jdk available
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:07:18
1 Miroslav Šulc wrote:
2 > BTW, maybe a stupid question, but why the jaxme and aspectwerkz appeared
3 > in the emerge command several times?
4
5 Because the fixer is one dirty hack :D
6 Well for some reason, sed -e 's/ /\n/' doesn't correctly replace all
7 characters but only the first? Changed it to 'y/ /\n/' which seems to
8 work better (I'm sure there's more elegant solution anyway). Attached
9 patch that works as the previous one, and also changes the sed line. You
10 need to revert my previous patch to apply this (or remerge
11 java-config-wrapper before).
12
13 Caster

java-1.5-fixer.patch text/x-patch