From: "Miroslav Šulc" <miroslav.sulc@××××××××.cz>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Falling to the lowest jdk available
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:52:01
1 Caster napsal(a):
2 > Miroslav Šulc wrote:
3 >
4 >> BTW, maybe a stupid question, but why the jaxme and aspectwerkz appeared
5 >> in the emerge command several times?
8 > Because the fixer is one dirty hack :D
9 > Well for some reason, sed -e 's/ /\n/' doesn't correctly replace all
10 > characters but only the first? Changed it to 'y/ /\n/' which seems to
11 > work better (I'm sure there's more elegant solution anyway). Attached
12 > patch that works as the previous one, and also changes the sed line. You
13 > need to revert my previous patch to apply this (or remerge
14 > java-config-wrapper before).
15 >
16 I patched a copy ;-) Anyway I cannot test it now because except
17 subversion (which apart from the other packages displayed in the list
18 only once) I have my system java-fixed. But I can confirm the patch
19 applied and fixer runs :-)
20 > Caster
21 Miroslav

miroslav.sulc.vcf text/x-vcard