From: lugduweb <lugduweb@××××.fr>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] System broken due to a use of a 1.5 JDK for a system VM
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 14:10:05
1 Thanks for your answer,
2
3 I've downloaded the tools and some extra tools are needed (" You need to
4 emerge >=javatoolkit-0.1.6") for ex when I do a java-1.5fixer.
5
6 So I'm going to try to do this the "clean manner".
7 I will tell you if it works.
8 ATM, I'm building a kernel so it will wait a couple of days.
9
10 Regards.