From: Joshua Nichols <nichoj@g.o>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Cc: Krzysiek Pawlik <nelchael@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Weka package cleanup
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 06:39:29
1 Alistair Bush wrote:
2 >
3 > Do we still have a list generated that tells us of all the gen-1
4 > packages remaining?
5 >
6 Yep, it's where it was previously at:
7 http://dev.gentoo.org/~nelchael/java-generation-2/
8
9 In particular, see
10 http://dev.gentoo.org/~nelchael/java-generation-2/not-migrated-current
11 http://dev.gentoo.org/~nelchael/java-generation-2/progress.png
12
13 It may have stopped running for a while, but it was updated recently
14 (20070109).
15
16 @nelchael, care to enlighten us how this is run? Perhaps we can do
17 something (move or otherwise) to ensure this gets run more regularly.
18
19 In addition to this script, we probably should get a script going that
20 detects things that don't have a gen-2 package that is stablized. It'd
21 probably be a relative of one of the scripts at:
22
23 http://overlays.gentoo.org/svn/proj/java/scripts/
24 (I think it's find-unported.py that is being used to generate the above
25 mentioned files)
29 Joshua Nichols
30 Gentoo/Java Project Lead
31 --