From: Joshua Nichols <nichoj@g.o>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Wanted: Killer Java Applications for the Desktop
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 03:21:56
1 Alistair Bush wrote:
2 > argo-uml should be added to the 'in portage' list. or do you consider
3 > that to be for a workstation.
4 >
5 Yeah, I'd put that more as a development tool. I'm looking for like the
6 Java equivilants of beagle, banshee, tomboy, etc.
7 > another that is in portage but isn't complied from source is mercury.
8 > Has anyone decided to try tackle this beast? If not i'll try to start
9 > tackling this beast
10 >
11 There isn't any work to compile from source as far as I'm aware
14 Joshua Nichols
15 Gentoo/Java - Project Lead
16 --
17 gentoo-java@g.o mailing list