From: Grant McDorman <grmcdorman@×××××.com>
To: Wiktor Wandachowicz <siryes@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Greetings from a new volunteer
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 14:18:26
1 Actually, I already have Kopete set up; I sat in the channel for 20 minutes
2 or so on the weekend.
3
4 WRT to ebuilds, yes, I know of and have glanced at the documentation (both
5 the generic ebuild
6 docs and the specific Java ebuild docs). t's more that I don't have much
7 experience writing them.
8
9 I looked over the bug list; there isn't anything there that jumps out for
10 me. If anyone has a suggestion for a specific bug, or bugs, I should look at
11 I'll be glad to have; otherwise, I just grab some bug that appeals to me?
12
13 Thanks.
14 --
15 Grant McDorman