From: Greg Tassone <greg@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Wanted: Killer Java Applications for the Desktop
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 19:45:57
1 On Fri, 2006-08-11 at 09:14 +0200, tramuntanal wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 > I'm new to this list, so sorry if i'm a little disoriented.
4 > As far as I know there's only one gentoo distribution,
5
6 You are correct.
9 > so what's the difference if argo-uml is for a workstation or not? I've
10 > read that Eclipse, Tomcat, etc. are ported to Gentoo, why not
11 > argo-uml?
12 >
13 Mr. Nichols was merely referring to the items he desired for his list of
14 "(User) desktop applications". Argo-UML is a tool for software
15 developers, not Joe-desktop-users.
16
17 As to why it isn't in Portage yet... well, *it is*. :-) It is probably
18 masked on your system. Search for "dev-util/argouml" in Portage.
19
20 Hope that helps...
21
22 ~ Greg