From: Greg Tassone <greg@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] axxo-overlay: Request for comments/tests/feedback
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 21:04:23
On Fri, 2005-10-07 at 18:21 +0200, Thomas Matthijs wrote:
> Hey, > > I've been working on an overlay, where I'm trying to get things fixed so that > 1.5 can be unmasked (finally?!) I would like some feedback/comments on _any_ > part of it. > I want to make sure what I'm doing is good, and hasn't got any big holes, or > anything like that so that it might one day be merged into the main tree.
I don't have time to dig into the overlay right now, but I have the following feedback: 1. Thanks for doing this! It is HIGH TIME we got 1.5 unmasked and "stable" in the main tree. Not to mention the other things, which are useful/important. 2. Regarding bug #86900: As another comment asks in the bug history, is this one necessary if you're implementing #86903 anyway? 3. The TODO file is a little terse in places... enough so that I'm not sure we could help without having much prior context. Greg