From: Greg Tassone <greg@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] axxo-overlay: Request for comments/tests/feedback
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 21:04:23
1 On Fri, 2005-10-07 at 18:21 +0200, Thomas Matthijs wrote:
2 > Hey,
3 >
4 > I've been working on an overlay, where I'm trying to get things fixed so that
5 > 1.5 can be unmasked (finally?!) I would like some feedback/comments on _any_
6 > part of it.
7 > I want to make sure what I'm doing is good, and hasn't got any big holes, or
8 > anything like that so that it might one day be merged into the main tree.
9
10 I don't have time to dig into the overlay right now, but I have the
11 following feedback:
12
13 1. Thanks for doing this! It is HIGH TIME we got 1.5 unmasked and
14 "stable" in the main tree. Not to mention the other things,
15 which are useful/important.
16 2. Regarding bug #86900: As another comment asks in the bug
17 history, is this one necessary if you're implementing #86903
18 anyway?
19 3. The TODO file is a little terse in places... enough so that I'm
20 not sure we could help without having much prior context.
23 Greg