From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: Alistair Bush <alistair.bush@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Getting Stripes into the tree with the cos package licence.
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 10:43:27
1 Alistair Bush wrote:
2 > Im really wanting to get a few packages into the main package tree, another of
3 > which is jogl, but am wanting feedback on the cos library.
6 > As some of you dev's might be aware cos's licence is rather restrictive
7 >
8 > REDISTRIBUTION RIGHTS
9 > 4. The distribution is not part of a software development kit, operating
10 > system, other library, or a development tool without written permission from
11 > the copyright holder.
12
13 I don't think we can mirror it, but is it freely downloadable? Then we
14 are not distributing it if we use RESTRICT="mirror".
15
16 Regards,
17 Petteri
18 --