From: YoYo Siska <yoyo@××××××.sk>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Intel Corporation 82852/855GM Integrated Graphics Device
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:54:21
I found a small program video_post on the net that brings the lcd up (google found this: http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~mjg59/laptops/video-post_0.1.orig.tar.gz) It worked for me with i810 on a text console with framebuffer turned off so i had a suspend script like: #change to text console chvt 47 #suspend echo mem >/sys/power/state video_post #back to x chvt 7
-- gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list