From: Zander Z365 <zander365@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Abort network startup when cable not connected
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 20:56:00
Thanks you all for the replies.  After looking at each I decided to
use quickswitch.  It works well except for one thing.  I have two home
configurations: hardwired & wireless.  If I boot up using my wireless
card and later decide to switch to my hardwired connection,
quickswitch does not take down the wireless connection.  So, both are
active at the same time.  How can I disable the old connection using
quickswitch?

Thanks again