From: Joshua Kinard <kumba@g.o>
To: Gentoo/MIPS <gentoo-mips@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-mips] SGI Octane kernel patch available
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 09:47:34
1 I've made a unified patch against linux-3.16.0 available to get Octane working
2 for anyone with such a machine again. I still have to re-work the patchset for
3 mips-sources to include this, but that will take a while longer. I'll try to
4 get stages uploaded in a few days someplace as well, along with the minimal
5 netboot initramfs.
6
7 Full info is available here on the forums:
8 https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-7621340.html
9
10 Cheers!,
13 Joshua Kinard
14 Gentoo/MIPS
15 kumba@g.o
16 4096R/D25D95E3 2011-03-28
17
18 "The past tempts us, the present confuses us, the future frightens us. And our
19 lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between."
20
21 --Emperor Turhan, Centauri Republic