From: Alex Deucher <alexdeucher@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] SGI Octane kernel patch available
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 14:44:47
1 On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 5:47 AM, Joshua Kinard <kumba@g.o> wrote:
2 > I've made a unified patch against linux-3.16.0 available to get Octane working
3 > for anyone with such a machine again. I still have to re-work the patchset for
4 > mips-sources to include this, but that will take a while longer. I'll try to
5 > get stages uploaded in a few days someplace as well, along with the minimal
6 > netboot initramfs.
7 >
8 > Full info is available here on the forums:
9 > https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-7621340.html
12 For review purposes and probably a better chance of spotting bugs, it
13 would be nice if you could break you patch up into manageable pieces
14 and send then out as git patches. E.g., precursor patches, core
15 support patches, individual new driver patches.
16
17 Alex