From: Andrew Finley <afinley@×××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] R5000 o2 X11 and kde
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 20:57:05
Hi Guys,
Thanks for the help, X build just fine and gdm looks o-so-nice.  I tried
to emerge kde, but got the (masked by: ~mips keyword).

How do I get around this?

Should I get around this?

Do I need to put something in my /etc/portage/package.unmask?

With with all my questions, you made a mini-howto for dummies:-)

-andy